Washington Filmworks (WF) has been working to build a comprehensive statewide list of film festivals and competitions and Washington has many to choose from each year. So whether you’re a filmmaker looking for the perfect audience, or a lover of cinema on the hunt for something special, we promise there’s a festival in the state that fits the bill. Here are several happening this spring thru the end of summer.
- Northwest College Film Festival starts April 19 in Shoreline, WA
- National Film Festival for Talented Youth (NFFTY) starts April 24 in Seattle, WA
- Langston Hughes African American Film Festival starts April 26 in Seattle, WA
- Seattle True Independent Film Festival (STIFF) starts May 2 in Seattle, WA
- Translations: The Seattle Transgender Film Festival starts May 8 in Seattle, WA
- Rainier Independent Film Festival (RIFF) starts May 9 in Ashford, WA
- Seattle International Film Festival (SIFF) starts May 15 Seattle, WA
- Film Festival in Honor of the 50th Anniversary of the Older Americans Act starts May 6 in Seattle, WA
- Sixty Second Film Festival starts May 17 in Vashon, WA
- 48 Hour Film Project: Seattle starts July 2014 in Seattle, WA (exact dates TBA)
- Tumbleweed Film Festival (TwFF) starts July 31 in Oroville, WA
- Destiny City Film Festival starts July 31 in Tacoma, WA
- Columbia Gorge International Film Festival (CGIFF) starts August 1 in Washougal, WA
- 1 Reel Film Festival (Bumbershoot) starts August 30 in Seattle, WA
WF maintains a comprehensive Washington State Film Festival Schedule in the Resource Downloads area of our website. Help us build a better resource. If you know of festivals or filmmaking competitions not included or have a correction please contact Jessie Wilson, WF Programs & Communications Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-264-0667.
Sometimes, another heartiness conditions can affect the blood flow that will lead to erectile malfunction. What remedies you can order online? A global sexual appeal among men is the erectile disfunction. A lot of folk around the World think about “generic viagra online“. Did somebody tell you about “online viagra“? Questions, like “order viagra online“, refer to numerous types of health problems. Why it happen? What kinds of professionals treat sexual problems in men? Unfortunately nearly all over-the-counter drugs have some kind of unwanted side effects, from headache to death. However, with trusted source you get confidence in knowing that your order is being handled by reliable physicians and that your info is safe.